Batching systems utilize nonproprietary hardware; typically PC or intelligent HMI’s and PLC’s are the foundation of the systems. Developed using industry standards such as Microsoft Windows, SQL Server, Rockwell Automation & Microsoft .NET; our design approach is robust and dependable. Our systems manage formulation, raw material lot tracking, inventory & usage, alarms for abnormal conditions, hand add additions, move tickets that insure that the batch is being properly sequenced, and system parameters customized for each application and complete batch validation.
Data collection and reporting for each batch produced as well as for the equipment being controlled and monitored is the foundation of each system. Typical system interfaces include most of the least cost formulation software packages and ERP systems to allow for seamless interfaces. Standard and customized systems are available for single and multiple scale applications.
Along with batching systems that fully automate the equipment in the process, Sterling Systems & Controls offers a complete line of Manual Weighing Systems based on the same technology as the automatic system with the same capabilities that insure a manual process is being monitored, processed and documented. This concept creates a validation system for the manual process. All systems include tolerance control and lot tracking/validation to insure that the correct materials are being weighed to the specification of the programmable formula.
- Batching System Automation Screen
- Batching of Bulk Dry Ingredient, Bulk Liquid Ingredients, Minor Ingredient, Micro Ingredient & Hand Add Additions
- Inventory of Raw & Finished Materials
- Tolerance Control
- Lot Tracking of Raw Materials
- Equipment Monitoring for Abnormal Conditions & Run times
- Auto Routing of Finished Feed
Typical Batching Applications
- Bakery Batching Applications
- Feed Mill Batching Applications
- Food Batching Applications
- Industrial Batching Applications