- System Implementation and Management
- System Design and Process Development
Sterling Systems & Controls, Inc. specializes in delivering integrated automation, process and control systems for a wide range of industries that include agriculture, aggregate, bakery, chemical, feed, food, medical and more.
Sterling has been providing effective, efficient and reliable systems for over 40 years. Contact us today ensure that you get the results you expect.
Sterling offers system solutions for the following industries:
- Food Processing
- Confectionary and Baking
- Food Ingredient and Spices
- Pharmaceuticals and Nutraceuticals
- Specialty Chemicals and Coatings
- Plastic Extrusion and Compounding
- Building and Aggregate Materials
- Agricultural Processing
- Wood and Bio Products
- Minerals, Plastics, and Rubber
- Capable of storing unlimited number of formulas
- Inventories unlimited number of materials
- Tolerance control for accurate weights and batch integrity
- Lot tracking & validation features
- Multiple levels of security, password protection
- Automation of material conveying/feeding devises (dry & liquid)
- Prompting of hand add additions
- Automation of mixers
- Automation of upstream and downstream equipment
- Pneumatic & Mechanical conveyor automation
- Multiple operating platforms (Software & Hardware)
- Operator interface devises throughout process with ergonomically designs
- Enclosures available in stainless steel, mild steel or composite materials (NEMA rated)
- Work stations/tables for platform scales, shelf to support other equipment such as printer, bar code readers and displays.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Batch and weighing systems are oftentimes known by various terms, and we will gladly provide information on anything you may be looking for, such as: Batch/Bulk Weighing Systems, Continuous Weighing Systems, Bulk Weigh Scale Systems, Micro-Systems/Micro-Ingredient Systems, Gain-In-Weight or Loss-In-Weight Batching Systems, Weigh Hopper and Batching Systems, Batching Control Systems, Minor Ingredient Systems, and Liquid Weighing/Metering Systems.
Sterling offers a variety of standard and custom material weighing systems for many industries and applications.
We offer supply bins, feeders, automatic bin refilling, work platforms, bag handling equipment, dust collection, and batched material conveying equipment (pneumatic and mechanical). Systems can be either manual, semi-automated, or fully automated to best meet our customers’ needs.
We offer minor and bulk weighing systems, ridged tote bin Systems, Large and small supply bin systems manufactured from Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Plastic. This uniquely designed system features 18 supply bins and 4 scales with batching software for formulations, inventory tolerance control, lot tracking, and corp interface.
Systems are modular in design that can be easily expanded — many of our customers focus on the most frequently used raw materials and expand the systems to incorporate more raw materials over time. Sterling material weighing system consists of supply bins, scale hoppers and work platforms that are customized for each application. Supply bins capacity range from 1 to 125 cubic foot and the scale hoppers range from ¼ to 75 cubic foot capacity. Typical systems include supply bins, feeders, scales & support structures. Supplied systems to date have included one to eight scales with up to 48 supply bins with feeding devices. A variety of raw material feeding devices are offered. Most commonly used feeders are vibratory and augers. Auger sizes range from 2” to 6” with a variety of auger flight configurations. Vibratory feeders provide a wide variety of size and rates to fit most applications.
Sterling offers a full line of Bulk Bag Unloading & Weighing Systems that incorporate many of the same designs as the modular weighing system but support the use of bulk bags and totes.
Customized solutions are provided for filling the supply bins such as drum or tote tippers, mechanical or pneumatic conveying. Sterling offers many scaling solutions including Gain-In-Weight & Loss-In-Weight (Continuous or Batch).