Does your system supplier make a difference? When you need a custom engineered solution to meet your objectives for ingredient batching, material weighing, process control, process automation, bulk bag filling or unloading etc., the choices you make based on what the available suppliers bring to the project for you …. can make all the difference in the world. It’s easy to preach sales platitudes, but promising and delivering is a different story.
Considering working with Sterling Systems? Consider this:
Even prior to the sale of your custom engineered system a Project Manager has already been assigned to your proposed system. This individual is a senior engineer with more than 20 years of experience in engineering, coordinating and managing projects for Sterling Systems customers.
Does your system supplier make a difference? Sterling Systems has strict procedures to ensure the best possible experience for its customers in the custom engineered systems provided. Projects are typically handled as follows:
- Once a proposal has been requested by a customer, the Technical Sales Engineer works directly with the Project Manager to coordinate the concept and cost estimate.
- If Sterling Systems is selected to supply the solution, an internal kickoff meeting is held between the Technical Sales Engineer, Project Manager, and subordinate staff.
- A formal “Approval Package” is prepared in detail and submitted to the customer, including but not limited to; Detailed Equipment List, Detailed Equipment Layouts (3 Dimensional), Sequence of Operation, Control Panel Front Layouts with dimensions, Control Input & Output List, Electrical Drawings, Interconnection Wiring Diagram, Recommended Spare Parts List.
- Approval Package is presented to the customer for review and approval.
- After approval; Components are ordered, Mechanical and Electrical fabrication begins, In-house assembly of equipment.
- Software and Control Panel testing is completed before shipment (the customer has the option of attending).
- Field Commissioning & Testing of Equipment at customer site is completed with the Project Manager attending.
- Optional service estimates are made available if the Project Manager needs to be on-site during mechanical install (completed by others).
- After commissioning of the equipment is completed, “As-Built” documents are provided.
24/7 SERVICE & SUPPORT
Sterling Systems doesn’t leave you hanging, and there are no annual contracts required. If you call for service or technical support because of some problem you are experiencing, the Sterling Systems focus is getting the customer back up and running as quickly as we can. To best service customers we make sure they can report any problem and are available to work on the problem at any time of day, any day of the week, 24/7. Some of other suppliers may require annual contracts and/or a PO before they will even speak with you, that is putting their needs ahead of yours. Not at Sterling Systems & Controls, getting the problem solved and getting customer production back
up and running is the first priority.