Sterling Systems & Controls, Inc. announces the availability of its new Mill Monitor. Particle size reduction equipment, also known as grinders and classifiers, are used to reduce the particle size of dry solids. These devices are rotating machinery and therefore a bearing condition monitor is advantageous.
Sterling Systems & Controls, Inc. designs and manufactures the highest quality bearing condition monitor for use with high speed mills or classifiers. Various standard and optional features are available, including a choice of intrinsically safe bearing sensors for equipment located in hazardous areas. Intrinsically safe sensors are intended for use in Class I, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C and D, Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F and G, Class III, Div. 1, Ex ia IIC T4 Ga, Ex II 1 G and Class I Zone 0 AEx/Ex ia IIC T4 Ta = -50°C to 120°C hazardous areas.
Standalone and Integrated mill monitoring is available. The Control Panel for the Standalone Mill Monitor systems is most common and is a NEMA 4X Fiberglass Enclosure with front door window kit and includes:
- Intrinsically Safe Barriers (if applicable) for accelerometer and temperature sensor outputs
- Digital Display Relay Modules & Display Controllers
- Clearly labeled and secure screw-type terminals for all external connections
Integrated systems are custom engineered and manufactured and integrated in overall factory wide automation systems.
BENEFITS OF SIZE REDUCTION MILL MONITORS:
- Detects and warns prior to a shutdown condition when vibration or temperature values are abnormal
- Can eliminate major damage by stopping equipment automatically
- Data trending ready
- Intrinsically Safe or Non-Hazardous
- Standalone or Integrated Monitoring
- Monitors Vibration, Acceleration and Temperature (°F or °C)
- One, Two or Three Bearing Standalone Packages Available
- Programmable LCD Display and 4-20mA Outputs with Standalone Mill Monitor Systems
- Relay Output for Warning, Relay Output for Shutdown
- NEMA 4X Wall Mounted Enclosure
- Accelerometers with Integral Temperature Sensing
- 100ft, 200ft or 300ft Long Cables for Sensors
- 120VAC or 24VDC Power for Control Panel
Sterling Systems & Controls has more than forty-five (45) years of experience providing efficient custom engineered and manufactured solutions for batching, micro, minor and bulk weighing, process and plant-wide control and automation, process equipment, bulk bag filling and unloading systems and bag dumping system. These custom designs utilize the latest technology to provide specialized data management, raw material management and production data tracking. For more information contact Sterling Systems & Controls at 1-815-625-0852 email@example.com, and at www.sterlingcontrols.com.