Feed Mill automation can simplify operation and improve efficiency of cost and throughput for almost any feed mill. Sterling Systems & Controls, Inc. custom engineers and manufactures the highest quality automation control systems for virtually any Feed Mill process or a complete facility. Regardless of the specific animal feed, cattle, poultry, swine, horse, pet food, etc., Sterling Systems is your premier provider of feed and pet food production solutions.
Sterling Systems & Controls engineers and provides standard equipment and customized software solutions for an overall customized feed manufacturing system (a.k.a. feed mill system) using Allen-Bradley PLC’s and desktop PC’s running Sterling Systems’ customized Windows-based Automation Software.
Sterling’s fifty (50) years of process and automation experience ensures quality and efficiency in both hardware and software. Software applications include:
- Receiving / Transfer – Receiving/Transfer application is custom designed to suit your exact needs. This includes allowing for only manual control or including the ability to allow for automatic receiving and transfer steps.
- Grinding -The grinding feed mill automation process increases efficiency and improves conditioning in a feed production operation. Grinding performs particle size reduction for further processing of the material. Grinding creates more surface area which aids in digestion of the feed.
- Batching – Sterling Systems & Controls, Inc. can automate your batching systems, whether an ingredient multiple scale system provided by us or any other vendor, or any type of weighing system for finished feed or feed in process.
- Pelleting – While the pelleting process has historically been done manually, the Sterling Systems & Controls pelleting system uses your production requirements and formulas to create a customized and fully-automated pelleting process.
- Loadout – As with our other Feed Mill automation application software, Sterling Systems’ Loadout feed mill automation system ensures the transport of the correct product to the desired location, quickly and efficiently, with superior accuracy.
Give us a call today to talk about your business and process objectives and see how Sterling Systems & Controls can provide a custom engineered solution. You can reach us by phone at 1-815-625-0852, toll-free in the USA 1-800-257-7214, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.