The scope of this bulk bag discharge of clay powder system includes a mild steel bulk bag discharge frame that uses the customers’ existing beam and hoist to lift the bulk bags into the frame. The frame incorporates four bottom massage plates to lift the bag corners. An industrial vibrator is added to assist in promoting flow through the hopper and feeder, which is located under the frame. The feeder is a steel auger/screw that feeds an existing hopper.
This bulk bag discharge of clay powder system unloads and discharges the bag ingredients through a dust tight bag neck tie-off. Features of the bulk bag discharge of clay system includes:
- Painted mild steel structure. Color: Dark Gray
- Uses existing beam and hoist at customer site
- Bag manipulation for lower end of bag; four (4) paddle style massage plates to lift bag corners to aid in emptying the bags. Opposing paddles operate as a set and are pneumatically controlled. Plates cycle up and down manually or automatically, timer controlled, or can be put in an “all up” position to form a cone for complete bag unloading
- 304 stainless steel material for parts in contact with material
- 12” Hand operated slide gate valve mounted below the bag tie-off that serves as an emergency shut-off gate
- 18” Iris Valve above bag neck tie-off
- (1) Bulk Bag lift frame
- Continuous welds on frame
- Manually operated dust tight bag neck tie-off
- Auger screw feeder connected at discharge
Working With Us
Give us a call today to talk about your business and process objectives and see how Sterling Systems & Controls can provide a custom engineered solution. You can reach us by phone at 1-815-625-0852, toll-free in the USA 1-800-257-7214, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.