Sterling Systems engineers and produces customized weighing and ingredient systems, bulk bag unloading systems, process controls and plantwide automation. The company is located in Sterling, IL. For those seeking employment we currently have the below position(s) available. We offer highly competitive wages and company benefits.
Sterling Systems & Controls, Inc.
P.O. Box 418 • Sterling, IL 61081
Or, email to: email@example.com
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years experience in Allen Bradley hardware such as PLC, SLC, CompactLogix, VFDs, and Soft Starters
- Some experience in Rockwell Software products such as RSLogix, Factory Talk Studio would be ideal
- Customer service skills and ability to troubleshoot
- Occasional overnight travel may be required